Sunday 18 November 2007

Stampin' Up! UK Has Landed!

Yes that's right - Stampin' Up! UK has finally launched! I've been accepted as a demonstrator, which is great as I have waiting and waiting to get my hands on those gorgeous stamp sets. My Starter Kit along with the UK's first ever Stampin' Up! Ideas Book/Catalogues should arrive this week and then I can get stampin' and creating! Can't wait to put in my first proper order and also maybe get hold of Mr Crabby Pants. And if you you haven't heard of Stampin' Up! you are in for a treat! Take a look at Dawn's website on the right - she and her fellow SU bloggers make such fabulous cards, they are a real inspiration!

Until I get some SU stamps I am having to make do with my usual stash - here's a card stamped using a Versamark Inkpad and some clear acrylic leaf stamps and a happy birthday stamp. I've then brushed over the images with Perfect Pearls for a lovely autumnal look. I use cheap hairspray to 'fix' the powder, same as when using chalks. Have to say that I don't get my Perfect Pearls powders out much - but they are really great and so easy to use when I do. And if you want a taster - try out this link: http://www.stampinup.com/Web2001/ViewProducts.asp?showideacenter=false&image=saround_large.jpg

No comments: