Thursday 22 November 2007

My Stampin' Up! Kit has Arrived!

Yesterday was the day! The Demo Starter Kit arrived and was perfect timing as I have a stand at the local Playgroup's Craft and Pamper evening on Friday! Am organising what to put on my display boards (which I got today) and then I put together a few sample cards, albeit rather hastily - and printed off my flyers!

The stamp sets are lovely - have a look:

Images © 1990–2007 Stampin’ Up!

And as for the Jumbo wheel - wow! I have had stamping wheels before but they have always been a bit cheep and nasty looking and not given good results either. Having seen the results of their use of various SU blogs, I know I am going to get on with this one!


Images © 1990–2007 Stampin’ Up!


And if you want to know why I did not drop anything to just get and stamp as soon as they arrived - I couldn't! DH had taken the day off work and we were decluttering the house to get it straight for my mother-in-law who is coming for the weekend. Yes, we worked none-stop!


Hopefully later I shall Post my sample cards for you to look at. Till later then....

No comments: