Saturday 10 January 2009

Stampin’ Up! Award

I am completely Bowled Over!

Towards the end of 2008, I was delighted to be named one of the Top 5 Demonstrators in the UK for Stampin’ Up’s first year in the UK, coming 2nd as the top recruiter.

So at the beginning of this year, I was sent a beautiful Tiffany Notes Silver bracelet as a prize!

Thank you Stampin' Up! Since they came to the UK, not only have I been able to at last get my hands on their lovely stamps, but I have also had lots of Free stamps, free training, lovely swaps and now a beautiful bracelet! I can't wait for SU's Annual Convention and then of course there is the Incentive Trip - not sure I'll make that though!

I have had such an amazing time over the last year, traveling and meeting so many nice people and making some great friends – all combined with one of my great joys - stamping and cardmaking!

So I’d really like to thank you all - my team, and each one of my customers - for all your support over the last year, I really do appreciate it.

If you would like to join me on my creative journey - as customer, hostess or team member, do please email me or even give me a ring.

Su

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Su - congratulations on your fabulous sales last year - I'm sure this one will be another fabulous one. Congrats on being the UK Dream Team member for UStamp - hope it's wonderful for you.